What information we collect:
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- name and job title
- contact information including phone and email
- physical and postal address
- other information relevant to your interactions with us
How do we collect your personal information?
When collecting personal information from you, we may collect in ways including:
- through your access and use of our website
- by telephone, letter or email
- during conversations between you and our representatives
- by engaging in a contract with us
We may also collect personal information from third parties including:
- your representatives (lawyers, accountants and financial advisers)
- your employer
- publicly available sources of information or any other organisations where you have given your consent
Why we collect your personal information:
We collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business activities and functions and to provide the best possible quality of customer service. We may use your personal information for:
- Internal record keeping.
- The purpose of improving our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages on our website are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We keep your information safe by storing it in safely stored files and only allowing relevant staff access to it.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact our privacy officer at [email protected].